CSM Mastermind is a monthly, live online event that brings together CSMs from various backgrounds and industries to share their knowledge about common topics or challenges that CSMs face every day.
The next CSM Mastermind event, How do I handle high-risk customers and prevent churn?, is scheduled for February 19th at 11am PT / 2pm ET.
Join our panelists - Erica Pearson, User Research at Sisense; Kevin Leonor, Customer Success Manager at Ring Central; and Kash Young, Director of Customer Success at Articulate for a discussion on the practical ways you can manage change during new product adoption, including:
- In your experience, what are some of the early signs of risk that CSMs often miss?
- What do you believe are some of the key indicators of risk?
- Within your organization, how do you measure customer satisfaction?
- How often do you review customer accounts and discuss customers who may be showing signs of risk?
- After identifying high-risk customers, what are your immediate next steps?
- What type of strategies do you use to mitigate risk with high-touch customers?
- What type of strategies do you use to mitigate risk with low-touch customers?
To add this event to your calendar, submit questions for the panelists, or join the live event, visit the CSM Mastermind section of the Learning Platform.