CSM Mastermind is a monthly, live online event that brings together CSMs from various backgrounds and industries to share their knowledge about common topics or challenges that CSMs face every day.
The next CSM Mastermind event, How can I move from a CSM hero role into a specialist role?, is scheduled for March 18th at 11am PT / 2pm ET.
Join our panelists - Mike Merit, VP of Customer Success at Planet; Brian LaFaille, Global Head, Customer Success Strategic Programs at Looker; and Alix Harris, Director of Customer Advocacy at Icertis for a discussion on the practical ways you can manage change during new product adoption, including:
- How has your organization specialized their functions in Customer Success to meet the demand of your company’s growth?
- How did the organization decide what specialized roles were needed?
- In your experience, what are the benefits of using specialization vs. a more generalized Customer Success approach?
- What are the challenges to having more specialized roles within a Customer Success team?
- What are the benefits of having an Onboarding Specialist role and how does that impact the overall customer experience?
To add this event to your calendar, submit questions for the panelists, or join the live event, visit the CSM Mastermind section of the Learning Platform.