CSM Mastermind is a monthly, live online event that brings together CSMs from various backgrounds and industries to share their knowledge about common topics or challenges that CSMs face every day.
The next CSM Mastermind event, What should you focus on when starting a new CSM position?, is scheduled for October 16 at 11am PT / 2pm ET.
Join our panelists - Ashley McIlwain, CS Manager at Essity; Sarah Jo Neubauer, Senior CS Manager at LinkedIn Learning; and Dimple Billimoria, CS Manager at Survata - for a discussion on the practical aspects of starting in a new CSM role, including:
- The top 3 things a new CSM should focus on within the first 30 days of the new job
- Advice for an individual who is transitioning into Customer Success from another role/department (like Sales or Support)
- How a new can CSM take ownership of his/her schedule
- What specific skills or traits a new CSM focus on acquiring or improving
- Missteps or issues that you may encounter starting out in Customer Success
- Valuable advice for starting out in Customer Success
To add this event to your calendar, submit questions for the panelists, or join the live event, visit the CSM Mastermind section of the Learning Platform.