Available on all plans.
CSM Mastermind is a monthly, live online event that brings together CSMs from various backgrounds and industries to share their knowledge about common topics or challenges that CSMs face every day.
The next CSM Mastermind event, How does active listening help improve my outcomes in a Customer Success role?, is scheduled for December 11th at 11am PT / 2pm ET.
Join our panelists - Jennifer Dole, Customer Success Manager at Cornerstone on Demand; Gregg Petruzzi, Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager; and Michael Buccellato, Senior Customer Success Manager at Leanplum for a discussion on the practical ways you can use active listening to improve customer outcomes, including:
- When using active listening, what is the best way to begin or approach a call with a customer?
- What do you believe is the best way to seek clarification from customers?
- How do open-ended questions improve the quality of the conversation with your customers?
- How does your customer know you truly understand what their situation, request, problem, or compliment is?
- What is the best way to handle to-do lists or take action on customer requests/issues?
- What do you believe is the best way to provide feedback (positive or negative) to customers after your initial conversation?
To add this event to your calendar, submit questions for the panelists, or join the live event, visit the CSM Mastermind section of the Learning Platform.